Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. place ground beef in a mixing bowl
2. add beated eggs
3. mix ground beef and egg
4. add bread crumbs
5. Mix all together until beef is one big meat ball.
6. rolls golf size meat balls. and place on cookie sheet. I use 2 cookie sheets for the first 30 minutes
7. cook for 30 minutes
8. place all meat balls on one cookie sheet and then place back in the oven for another 30 minutes this will brown the meatballs.
9. place meatballs into the sauce and the let sauce cook for 2 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (58g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 74 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.2g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 55mg||17 %|
|Sodium 62.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 161.1mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.1g|
|Protein 10.4g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 127
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.