1. Preheat oven to 350* and spray a 8x8 glass pan with cooking spray
2. In a large pot, combine tomato sauce, Yves Taco Stuffer*, enchilada sauce powder, artichoke hearts, and water.
3. Heat over medium heat, and mix well.
4. Working quickly, dip each tortilla into the sauce mixture in the pot, till it's well covered. Place the tortilla in the pan, and then spoon meat, sauce and artichokes into the center of the tortilla.
5. Add a couple sliced olives on top of sauce mixture. Then fold sides up.
6. Repeat until the pan is full, with the enchiladas placed right up against each other.
7. Pour any remaining sauce over the enchiladas, and then any left over olives.
8. Sprinkle cheddar cheese, and then Monterey Jack
9. Bake in the oven for 30 -40 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly
* I use Yves Taco Stuffer (in the red package), because I like my enchiladas spicy. For a more mild heat, you can use Yves Ground Meatless or any other TVP you prefer.
If you want to make them with actual meat, fully cook the meat in a separate skillet before adding it to the sauce mixture. You can get more spice to your real meat by cooking the meat with a spicy taco seasoning packet.
To make them vegan, substitute regular cheese for soy or almond cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (173g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 160 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.8g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 36.7mg||11 %|
|Sodium 1088.7mg||38 %|
|Potassium 346.4mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 14g|
|Protein 17.9g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 307
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!