1. Pre-chop onion and parsley finely. Mix all of the meatloaf ingredients together in a large bowl. Form the meatloaf into a loaf shape and place in Corningware dish, leaving a 1cm gap all the way around
2. Cook in a microwave oven on high for 25min. Cooking time varies from oven to oven, so check that the fat is coming out of the loaf. this indicates the meatloaf is cooked. Drain away the fat
3. Stand the corningware dish on a suitable rack and allow meatloaf to cool, then refrigerate
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a saucepan
2. Bring the saucepan to the boil, then simmer until desired consistency and flavour is achieved
3. Remove sauce from heat and place in a storage container
1. Slice meatloaf, arrange in a Corningware dish and pour on some sauce
2. Reheat using microwave oven
3. Plate up individual sliced portions and spoon on heated sauce from Corningware dish
4. Additional sauce can be spooned over to taste
Make sure the meatloaf ingredients are mixed well and pack it down to ensure it doesn't fall apart
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (442g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 324 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.9g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.5g||68 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 120mg||37 %|
|Sodium 1178.6mg||41 %|
|Potassium 1092.8mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.5g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 40.4g|
|Protein 37.1g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 654
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!