Soup and meatballs.
Cooking Day Instructions:
1. In large mixing bowl, mix ground beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and egg.
2. In small bowl microwave milk for 30 seconds and add bread.
3. Moisten bread with milk and add mixture to ground beef mixture.
4. Mix meat mixture well and shape into meatballs.
5. In skillet brown meatballs.
6. Flash freeze meatballs.
7. In large pot bring 4 cups of water to a gentle boil, and dissolve bouillon in hot water.
8. To the pot add tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, celery, onion, parsley, corn, wine, spices and spaghetti.
9. Heat vegetables on low for 20 minutes. Cool.
10. Split frozen meatballs between 2 freezer bags.
11. Pour ½ of cooled vegetable mixture over meatballs into 1 freezer bag, and remaining vegetable mixture into 2nd freezer bag. Freeze.
Serving Day Ingredients:
No additional ingredients needed.
Serving Day Instructions:
1. Defrost meat & vegetables.
2. Put soup into pot and cook covered over medium heat for about 30 – 45
minutes until vegetables and meat are fully cooked
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2606g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 557 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 61.8g||82 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.8g||119 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 516.6mg||159 %|
|Sodium 1132mg||39 %|
|Potassium 3940.3mg||104 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 139.4g||41 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.3g||69 %|
|Sugars, other 122.1g|
|Protein 131.3g||188 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1721
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.