My version of Meatball Soup
1. Combine Water and broth. Bring to a boil.
2. Add bouillon. Stir to dissolve.
3. Add tomatoes & liquid. Return to a boil.
4. Add Some of the: Garlic Salt, Sea Salt, pepper and Tuscany seasonings.
5. Add Frozen Meatballs and Veggies. Return to a boil.
6. Add uncooked bow tie pasta, Return to a boil
7. Once boiling, taste and add more of the seasonings as needed..
8. Cover, lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until pasta is al dente.
Instead of 2 cans of the diced tomatoes, I used frozen stewed tomatoes from our garden this summer. YUM!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (217g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 14 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 3.2mg||1 %|
|Sodium 241mg||8 %|
|Potassium 109.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5.1g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 46
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.