1. Preheat oven to 425. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil
2. Cups potatoes into 1/2-inch thick wedges. Combine with broccoli and sprinkle with garlic and salt, drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat. Spread in an even layer on half the pan. Roast for 10 min.
3. Meanwhile, whisk egg, flour, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper flakes. Add ground beef and onion (finely chopped). Mix, then shape into 6 meatballs.
4. Arrange meatballs on the other side of the pan. Roast until meatball internal temperature is 160, about 15 min longer.
5. Toss the meatballs with warmed pasta sauce. Serve with veggies.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (2876g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1689 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 187.6g||250 %|
|Saturated Fat 106.1g||530 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 62g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.2g|
|Cholesterol 738.9mg||227 %|
|Sodium 2373.5mg||82 %|
|Potassium 9177.3mg||242 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 310.3g||91 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.4g||58 %|
|Sugars, other 295.9g|
|Protein 193.7g||277 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3664
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!