1. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add next 5 ingredients. Mix together.
2. Add hamburger. Mix well.
3. Shape into 1 inch balls, about 10 dozen.
4. Take a glass pie plate, or a square glass pan. Put in meatballs, touching, as many as will fit nicely in a single layer. Cover with wax paper. Microwave Power Level 8 for 5 minutes. Turn them over. Microwave about 2 more minutes. Drain. Put meatballs on another plate to cool - microwave another batch.
5. Continue till all meatballs are cooked. Let them cool.
6. Place about 25 in a zip lock bag. Freeze them. (Use them within 3 months).
This recipe makes a LOT, but if you have a day with nothing else to do, you can make them, cook them, put in ziplock bags, and just take out of freezer to thaw and use.
An easy way to get even sized meatballs:
1. Pat meat mixture into a 1 inch thick rectangle. Cut the rectangle into the same number of squares as meatballs in the recipe.
2. Gently roll each square into a ball.
You can also brown meatballs in a frypan.
You can cut the recipe down to make 1 batch (24 meatballs)
1 Egg; Slightly beaten
1/4 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Fine Dry Bread Crumbs
1 Tablespoon Fresh Snipped Parsley; (or dried, about 1 1/2 tsp.)
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Pound Hamburger
1. Combine 1st 6 ingredients. Add hamburger, mix well.
2. Shape into about 24 1 1/2 inch meatballs. (See above for an easy way to shape even-sized meatballs).
3. Use a glass pie plate (or a square glass pan.) Put meatballs in single layer. Cover with wax paper.
4. Microwave Power Level 8 for 5 minutes. Turn meatballs over. Microwave about 2 more minutes. Drain.
You can also brown meatballs in a skillet - drain afterwards.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (19g)|
|Recipe Makes: 120 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 16.9mg||5 %|
|Sodium 27mg||1 %|
|Potassium 48.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.3g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 48
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.