1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix the ground beef well with egg and onion soup mix.
3) Pat into a large loaf pan.
4) Mix ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Spread over meat loaf.
4) Bake for 45 minutes. Check after 30 minutes.
6) Cut bread in half horizontally. Lay face side up on a large baking sheet. Place provolone slices over the top half of the bread. Place under broiler for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7) Slice meatloaf in half horizontally. (Use sauce from top to spread over the other piece of meatloaf.) Place on bottom half of bread. Cover with top half of bread. Cut into serving size pieces and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (444g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 638 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 70.9g||95 %|
|Saturated Fat 29.5g||148 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 23.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 252mg||78 %|
|Sodium 2341mg||81 %|
|Potassium 997.9mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 91.9g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 89g|
|Protein 59.5g||85 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1246
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.