1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour milk over bread and let soak for a few minutes
3. Mix ground beef, milked-soaked bread, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, seasoned salt, parsley, and beaten eggs. Mix until well combined with hands.
4. Form into a loaf shape (I try to make it flat and long so it cooks all the way through)
5.Wrap bacon over meatloaf tucking ends underneath.
6. Pour 1/3 Barbaque sauce (homemade or store bought) of meatloaf.
7. Bake for 45 min, pour 1/3 barbaque sauce over the meatloaf and finish baking for additional 15 min.
8.Us ethe rest of barbaque sauce for dipping.
As I stated above I try to make my meatloaf flat and longer because the first time I made it the meat didn;t cook all the way in the middle. It is a very large meatloaf. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3151g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5297 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 588.5g||785 %|
|Saturated Fat 222.3g||1112 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 204.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 26.6g|
|Cholesterol 5683.7mg||1749 %|
|Sodium 5897.8mg||203 %|
|Potassium 6228.5mg||164 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 103.6g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 97.9g|
|Protein 465.7g||665 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7670
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!