1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fat along with 2 garlic cloves and diced onion.
Once the onions begins to become translucent, add diced zucchini and cover to help steam the zucchini.
3. Once vegetables have softened, add in parsley, basil, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Mix well then remove from heat to cool.
4. Once vegetables are cool, add ground beef, breakfast sausage, and cooled vegetables to a large bowl and get dirty with your hands. Mix well to combine, trying not to squish the zucchini too much.
5. Line a large bread pan with foil or parchment paper and place the meat mixture into the dish. Press firmly to make sure it all sticks together and to keep it from falling apart.
6. Place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes until meat presses back at you when you poke it.
9. Let sit for 10 minutes after baking.
10. Eat with some avocado or egg on top!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (213g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 319 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.5g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 100.8mg||31 %|
|Sodium 640.5mg||22 %|
|Potassium 541.5mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 4g|
|Protein 24.5g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 442
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.