1. In a food processor combine carrot, celery, onion, garlic and parsley. Pulse until finely chopped.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine remainder of ingredients except the olive oil and mix until fully combined.
3. Line two loaf pans with foil and using a paper towel spread olive oil over the foil.
4. Bake @ 350 until and internal temperature of 160 is reached about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (189g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 242 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.9g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g||49 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 343.8mg||106 %|
|Sodium 168.5mg||6 %|
|Potassium 517.3mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 3.8g|
|Protein 28.9g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 381
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!