1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
2. Season chicken with salt, pepper & flour
4. Heat a large skillet on medium heat with half the olive oil
5. Add chicken to the skillet and cook on medium heat for about 3 - 4 minutes
6. Place chicken in oven to finish cooking
7. Add remaining oil to the skillet, then add garlic, leeks, salt & pepper
8. Cook stirring occasionally until golden
9. Add rest of ingredients & cook for 2 more minutes or until the liquid reduces almost by half
10. By now the chicken should be cooked, only needs 5 or so min in the oven (check no pink)
11. Top the chicken with the sun dried tomato/leeks mixture and serve
Dish should be moist but not drowned in sauce, nice with some grated cheddar sprinkled on top
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (430g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 337 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.4g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8g|
|Cholesterol 172.4mg||53 %|
|Sodium 942.4mg||32 %|
|Potassium 1526.6mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.7g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 24.5g|
|Protein 49.7g||71 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 654
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!