1. Place pork roast in crock.
2. In a bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
3. Pour marinade over roast.
4. Cover and cook. LOW 8-10 hours.
Freezer Meal --
- Add everything except roast to gallon baggie.
- Mash the bag around to mix the marinade well.
- Add roast to bag and seal tightly.
- Mark with prep date. Use within 3 months.
- Thaw overnight (in fridge) before cooking.
- To cook, dump into crock and follow cooking time.
- Store leftovers in airtight container. (4-5 days fridge / up to 3 months freezer)
- Can sub in 3½ Tbsp of Italian Seasoning in place of listed herbs, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (11g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 63 (98%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 43.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 25.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 0.3g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 64
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!