* Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat
* Add half of the chicken and cook until well browned and tender
* With a slotted spoon, remove to a large bowl
* Repeat with remaining chicken and oil
* In drippings remaining in saucepan, cook garlic and green onion over medium heat about 2 minutes stirring frequently
* Add water, rice and salt and bring to a boil
* Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender
* Meanwhile add cucumber and cheese to chicken in a bowl.
* Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well
* Pour over chicken in bowl, add rice, splash of hot sauce and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2009g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 455 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.5g||67 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.4g|
|Cholesterol 587.4mg||181 %|
|Sodium 1070.5mg||37 %|
|Potassium 3416.1mg||90 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 108.9g||32 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 102.2g|
|Protein 246.2g||352 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1930
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!