1. In a large bowl, combine cooked orzo, cucumber, onion, garbanzo beans, basil and oregano; blend well.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over orzo mixture.
3. Top with Cherubs® tomatoes.
4. Gently fold tomatoes into salad.
5. Garnish salad with feta cheese and sliced almonds. Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (283g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 48 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.3g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 10mg||0 %|
|Potassium 318.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 9.8g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 104
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.