1. In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey, onion, garlic, oregano, mint, salt and pepper 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove turkey mixture from skillet and set aside.
2. In same skillet, over medium-high heat, saute eggplant and green pepper in oil 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Combine turkey mixture with vegetable mixture. Stir in sugar and tomato. Cook mixture, over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
4. To serve, top turkey mixture with Feta cheese.
5. NOTE: To peel a tomato, cut a skin-deep X in the blossom end of the tomato. Drop into boiling water and blanch for 15 seconds. Lift out with a slotted spoon and drop into a bowl of ice water. Skin will slip off easily. Cut into wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (293g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 75.8mg||23 %|
|Sodium 111.9mg||4 %|
|Potassium 722.7mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 9.6g|
|Protein 27g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 208
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.