1) Brown the ground beef and chop it up as finely as possible, drain off grease
2) Heat up refried beans on the stove and add water until creamy and easy to spread
3) Get a cookie sheet and pour the beans out into the middle. Gently pick up the pan to tip in all directions to evenly spread the beans to evenly cover the entire cookie sheet.
4) Get a spatula or spoon an sprinkle the hamburger to evenly cover the beans
5) Get a rubber cake spatula and spread all the sour cream over the burger. This is going to smear some, don't worry about the beans and burger getting into it. You have to slowly work the sour cream around using the spatula and a butter knife. You must cover the entire pan with sour cream.
6) Next is sprinkling the taco seasoning across the sour cream. THIS step vs. cooking the beef with it really makes the flavor come through in every bite. Make sure to cover all the sour cream with powder, don't be stingy here.
7). Next heap on the cheese, spread it out to evenly cover entire cookie sheet.
8) Dice the tomatoes (no liquid) and put down the center
9) Finally, open the olives and have them flank both sides of your tomato run down the middle
Put in the fridge to chill for at least an hour, two is even better.
You might elect to put the tomatoes and black olives in a bowl in case guests don't all like one of those ingredients. You can use any tortilla chip, but we prefer TOSTITOS SCOOPS. They are GREAT for scouping the mixture off a plate. You will likely need to family sized bags for this.
Serve with taco sauce, picante and guacamole to take it up a notch!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1853g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 24.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 1166mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.3g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 13.4g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 89
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!