- Whip mascarpone and milk; add lemon juice and dill
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside in refrigerator
- Place salmon in a bowl with the remaining ingredients; gently mix together and let rest in the refrigerator for 15 minutes
- Place 4 plates in refrigerator to chill
- Divide tartare into 4 ramekins, then invert onto plates
- Top with mascarpone mixture and season to taste; serve immediately with slices of grilled bread
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (132g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.7g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 69.5mg||21 %|
|Sodium 163.7mg||6 %|
|Potassium 326.2mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 16.3g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 191
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!