1. Heat oil and sauté onion and garlic until soft.
2. Add carrot, potato, paprika, bay leaf, and cayenne to pan and sauté for a minute or two.
3. Add water, sherry, and salt.
4. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and add mushrooms and peppers.
5. When potatoes and carrots are just tender, add artichokes and peas. Simmer for a further 3 or 4 minutes.
6. Garnish individual servings with chopped olives and egg wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (738g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 148 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.5g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 212mg||65 %|
|Sodium 295mg||10 %|
|Potassium 1668.4mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.5g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.3g||65 %|
|Sugars, other 43.2g|
|Protein 18.9g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 468
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.