1. In a preheated wok or large heavy skillet, heat the oil and add the scallions, green pepper, pepper and salt.
2. Cook until the scallions are slightly wilted; stir occasionally.
3. Puree half the tomatoes in blender.
4. Add the pureed tomatoes and the diced tomatoes to the scallions and peppers in the wok and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Stir in the lemon juice and heat for an additional few minutes.
Makes about 6-7 cups of salsa.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1870g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 396 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44g||59 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 27.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 108.4mg||4 %|
|Potassium 4002.4mg||105 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.7g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 27.7g||111 %|
|Sugars, other 68g|
|Protein 18.2g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 761
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!