1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
2. Brown the Beef. Drain. Return to pan.
3. While Beef is browning, crunch up Doritoes in the bottom of a rectangular casserole dish.
4. (Optional) Layer desired amount of cheese over Doritoes.
5. Mix Beef, Rotel, and Soup together on low heat.
6. Spread meat mix over chip crust in casserole dish.
7. Layer desired amount of cheese over meat mix.
8. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (251g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 367 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.8g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 113.4mg||35 %|
|Sodium 624.5mg||22 %|
|Potassium 452.9mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 25g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 493
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.