1. Heat vegetable/canola oil.
2. Wash the tomatoes and cilantro in the designated sink.
3. Chop cilantro - use white cutting board.
4. To clean the lettuce: first chop end and separate the leaves. In the designated sinks for veggies: fill up two of the sinks with cold water. Dunk and soak the lettuce in the first sink and repeat the process in the second sink. In the third sink rinse with running water. Dry lettuce with paper towels - replacing them often. Chop romaine lettuce, use white cutting boards.
5. Combine romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes and cilantro.
6. Refrigerate until just before serving.
7. Cut tortillas into strips and fry until light brown. Lightly season to taste.
8. Just before serving, toss salad with Cilantro dressing (see seperate recipe).
9. Add cheese and tortilla strips and lightly toss again.
Edited by - GT 1/13/14
Edited by 0 JK 3/11/14
re-sized 3/11/14 br
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (88g)|
|Recipe Makes: 25 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 218.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 15
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!