1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees
2. Press 2-3 tortillas in 2 casserole dishes. top each with 1 cup jack-cheese and about 3/4 chopped onion.
3. In a sauce pan, heat milk to almost a boil (do not boil).
4. gradually add hot milk and sour cream to beaten eggs, blending very well.
5. stir in salt, chili powder, garlic, onion, cumin, pepper and dry mustard.
6. divide mixture between the two casseroles and top with peppers
7. bake at 350 for approximately 30 minutes.
8. top with rest of onions and bake another five minutes
9. let stand at room temp. for 15 minutes before serving
I like to add leftover meat, like taco meat, chicken, shrimp and ground sausage. If adding meat, you may need to increase Milk if too thick.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (102g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 285.6mg||88 %|
|Sodium 280.2mg||10 %|
|Potassium 133.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 116
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!