1. In a bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients: P.A.N. Pre-cooked Yellow Corn Flour, ground cumin, garlic powder, dried parsley, onion powder, chicken broth powder, salt, pepper
2. Dredge the chicken strips in the dry ingredients, then in the buttermilk and then again in the dry ingredients.
3. Let sit in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
4. Preheat the fryer to 325°F or a heavy-bottomed pot with plenty of oil.
5. Fry for 7 minutes or until golden.
Serve hot with maple syrup, honey or jam.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (272g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 175 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.4g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.3g|
|Cholesterol 96.8mg||30 %|
|Sodium 312.8mg||11 %|
|Potassium 507.8mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.8g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 23.1g|
|Protein 33.3g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 409
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.