• Preheat grill to medium heat.
• In a large saucepan, fry the bacon over medium heat until it releases most of its fat and is slightly crispy. Add the onions and fry over high heat until soft and golden. Add the beef and stir well. Wait one minute and add the garlic, mix well. Let cook for 3 more minutes or until beef is browned.
• Add Mexico City Sauce, molasses, broth and all the spices. Stir well and bring to a simmer. Season to taste. Let the chili cook on a simmer for 30 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
• Grill the hot dogs over medium heat until they get a light char.
• Serve by placing each hot dog in a bun. Top it off with chili, red onion, cheddar cheese and pork rinds. Provecho!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (732g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 955 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 106.2g||142 %|
|Saturated Fat 42g||210 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 43.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.4g|
|Cholesterol 285.1mg||88 %|
|Sodium 3558.1mg||123 %|
|Potassium 1338.7mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 84.4g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||32 %|
|Sugars, other 76.4g|
|Protein 87.8g||125 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1652
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!