1. Crumble goudn turkey in a 2 quart casserole dish.
2. Microwave on High Power for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes until meat is almost cooked.
3. Drain. Break up meat into smaller pieces.
4. Stir in new vegetables (onion, garlic, green peppers).
5. Microwave 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover & Microwave on High for 5 minutes.
7. Remove cover & stir.
8. Microwave, uncovered, at Half power for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring at least once.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (228g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 31 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 73.7mg||23 %|
|Sodium 378.6mg||13 %|
|Potassium 619.1mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 5.4g|
|Protein 26g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 167
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!