1. Put the mince in a big bowl.
2. put some oil on your hands to make sure the meat does not stick too much
3. Add the 1 graded onion, 1 slice of bread (crumbed), 1 packet of oxtail soup, the spice season all, pepper and lemon spice and add the milk all in the bowl and start mixing the meat with all the ingredients.
4. Keep on mixing the mince until you think all the incredients are mixed in.
5. Meanwhile, put the two sliced onions, in a flat base pan but with atleast a 2.5 inch depth.
6. Fry the onions until darkish brown.
7. While you fry the onion put in a big enough pot the 4 cut ripped tomatoes, the can of ittallian chopped tomatoes, the brown sugar the black pepper, the salt and the olive oil into the pot and put it on a slow gentle cook and keep on stirring until the 1/4 tomatoes are soft amd mushy.
8. While the onion and tyhe tomatoes are cooking away take the mince and roll meduim size balls, place ontop of a oven tray with a plate underneath to catch all the sauces.
9.Put the tray with the meatbals in a pre heated oven at 180'C
10. Leave for +- 10min (use own discretion) take out and turn them around
11. Leave for +- 10min (use own discretion) take out and turn them aroound again
12 lower the oven heat to 120'C and leave until done (+- 15min use own discretion meatballs should have a nice light darkish coulour and still be soft)
13 Once the tomato became mushy add it to the already browned onion and stir well until it is mixed through.
14 . Serve the meatballs and tomato, onion stew with mash potatoes and mixed veggies.
A glass of redd usually goes well with it.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (84g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 60.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 141.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.4g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 10.4g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 57
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!