1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Whip butter, egg yolks and sugar for about 5 minutes
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt and add in small amounts of flour to the egg mixture
4. Stir in milk and vanilla extract
5. Whip egg whites to a foam and fold into the egg mixture
6. Pour into a pie plate, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
7. Bake for 40 minutes, or until set.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (357g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 336 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.3g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.6g||113 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 94.4mg||29 %|
|Sodium 334.7mg||12 %|
|Potassium 379.7mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 180.1g||53 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 174g|
|Protein 26.2g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1182
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!