- Get out the ninja blender, cup, and 4 blade attachcment.
- Fill the cup up 2/3 of the way with packed ice cream
- Fill the rest of the cup up with milk of choice
- Press the blend button and blend up the mixture
- Add other ingredients (peanut butter, liquor, candy, etc)
- Fill the rest of the cup with milk to taste
(More milk = thicket, more milk = more runny)
- Blend up the milkshake and serve
(For Lucas’ peanut butter milkshake, use vanilla ice cream, chocolate milk, 1 large scoop of creamy peanut butter (not honey roasted), and make it more runny)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!