1. Using a hand-held electric mixer, combine the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in a large bowl. Mix until it is slightly thickened.
2. Then add in the crushed pineapple, pineapple tidbits, 3/4 cup of the pecans, and the shredded coconut, mixing until fully combined.
3. Fold in 8 ounces of the thawed whipped topping.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and smooth over evenly.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours, or until well chilled.
6. Before serving, top with the remaining 8 ounces of thawed whipped topping and garnish with the 2 tablespoons of toasted coconut, the remaining 1/4 cup of pecans, and the marachino cherries.
7. Serve and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (75g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 137 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.2g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 18.2mg||6 %|
|Sodium 92.4mg||3 %|
|Potassium 279.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 33.3g|
|Protein 5.5g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 290
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!