1. Cook spaghetti and drain.
2. Brown beef in skillet. Add spaghetti sauce and heat through. Add a little cinnamon to taste.
3. In bowl, combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, and green pepper. To this add a little nutmeg to taste.
4. In 2 quart casserole or 9x13 dish, layer 1/2 the spaghetti, 1/2 the sauce, and 1/2 the cheese mixture. Repeat layers and top with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake ~~at; 350 degrees for 45 min. or until bubbly and cheese is melted and lightly browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (186g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 224 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.9g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g||60 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 81.4mg||25 %|
|Sodium 397.9mg||14 %|
|Potassium 407.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 20.6g|
|Protein 20.8g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 399
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.