1. Makes about 4 dozen meatballs.
2. Preheat oven to 350.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first eight ingredients.
4. Add ground beef and mix well.
5. Shape into meatballs (use a small cookie scoop, if available).
6. Place on broiler pan or on a cookie sheet WITH SIDES.
7. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
8. Divide into portions.
9. To prevent from freezing into a solid meatball mass, freeze individually on cookie sheets and then place in freezer bags.
**To serve, thaw completely and reheat.
**serving ideas: bbq meatballs, spaghetti and meatballs, meatball stroganoff, swedish meatballs, sweet and sour meatballs, meatballs and egg noodles, meatball sandwiches, etc...
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (5210g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9145 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1016.1g||1355 %|
|Saturated Fat 377.2g||1886 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 353g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 36.2g|
|Cholesterol 6951.6mg||2139 %|
|Sodium 6783.2mg||234 %|
|Potassium 11824.3mg||311 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 151.8g||45 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.3g||61 %|
|Sugars, other 136.5g|
|Protein 725.2g||1036 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 12822
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!