1. Line deep casserole dish with sliced, cooked potatoes.
2. Mix minced beef with half the seasoned flour. Fry the mince and onion in butter for 10-15 mins. Add stock and frozen vegetables and simmer for 15 mins.
3. Pour mince mixture over potatoes.
4. Beat egg with the yoghurt and remaining flour. Season and pour over mince.
5. Bake uncovered 15-20 mins at 375.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1480g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 739 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 82.1g||109 %|
|Saturated Fat 35.4g||177 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 347.4mg||107 %|
|Sodium 1193mg||41 %|
|Potassium 2339.2mg||62 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 14.3g|
|Protein 99g||141 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1213
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!