- In a large pot, start by heating the olive oil and pancetta fat
- Once hot, drop in the garlic and the onions. Saute until starting to wilt down
- Now drop in the celery, rosemary, bayleaf and chili flakes
- Once the vegetables is cooked down, add in the cabbage ans cook until slighlty wilted
- Add in the vegetable stock, the chopped tomatoes and the soaked porcini
- Cook this base until the cabbage is tender, about 30 minutes
- Now add in the eggplant and cook for 10 minutes
- Now add in the remaining ingredients until all the vegetables are fully cooked
- Top each portion with a small amount of basil pesto
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (9442g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 322 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.8g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 24161.5mg||833 %|
|Potassium 8004.3mg||211 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 371.7g||109 %|
|Dietary Fiber 106.2g||425 %|
|Sugars, other 265.5g|
|Protein 90.4g||129 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2022
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!