Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Ask an adult to core 12 apples and slice off each apple's top.
2. Place the apples in a muffin tin with foil muffin liners. (you may need to use a jumbo muffin tin for larger apples.)
3. Put a tsp of butter inside each apple along with a 1/2 a tsp of brown sugar and 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
4. Roll out a refrigerated pie crust on a cutting board.
5. Cut out circles using a drinking glass or biscuit cutter. You will need 2 circles per apple.
6. Use a butter knife to slice each dough circle into 5 strips. You will use only the 3 center strips from each circle.
7. Lay 3 dough strips on top of an apple with space between each one.
8. Weave 3 other strips between the first layer of strips, one at a time.
9. Bake the apples for 10-15 minutes.
10. Remove from oven
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (12g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (88%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.7g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 20.4mg||6 %|
|Sodium 55.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 8.2mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 78
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!