Try this Mini-Burger Potato Bites recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Bake waffle fries according to package directions.
2. In a large skillet, cook onions in butter and oil over medium heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add sugar, salt and pepper; cook 3-5 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown; stirring frequently.
4. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine beef and steak seasoning.
5. Shape beef into 16 patties.
6. Cook in large skillet until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees and juices run clear, turning once.
7. For sauce, in a double boiler, constantly whisk the egg yolks, lemon juice and water until mixture reaches 160 degrees or is thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon.
8. Slowly drizzle in warm melted butter, whisking constantly.
9. Top each waffle fry with burger and cheese.
10. Broil 4-5" from heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
11. Top with onions and sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (74g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 83.1mg||26 %|
|Sodium 110.4mg||4 %|
|Potassium 132.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 7.8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 166
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.