1. Bring all cheesecake filling ingredients to room temperature (about 30 min).
2. Meanwhile, make crust: crush crackers / biscuits by any means possible (plastic bag + rolling pin, mallet, plate, wine bottle...) until they are consistently roughly large granules of sand. Warm butter and mix into dry ingredients until it resembles wet sand. Add sugar and/or spices as desired (optional).
3. Line the muffin tins and press a VERY THIN (~1/16”) layer of the crust mixture into the bottoms of each muffin liner. Use fingers to pack mixture in tightly to create uniform bottoms.
4. Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
5. Make filling: whip cream cheese and sugar on low speed until well blended. Adjust sugar level as needed. Add eggs, one at a time with blender on low speed. Add cream until consistency is like a thick gravy. Add more cream if needed. Add lime juice to taste.
6. Use a vessel with a spout (like a pitcher) to fill the muffin tins as close to the top of the muffin liner as possible.
7. Bake for 20-25 min.
8. Remove from oven, let cool to room temperature before placing in refrigerator. Chill for at least 2 hours.
9. Just before serving, remove cheesecakes from muffin tin and place on serving platter.
10. Add fruit purée and fresh whipped cream. Both can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator (the whipped cream should hold a few hours).
Garnish with fresh fruit or lime zest as desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (631g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 993 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 110.4g||147 %|
|Saturated Fat 64.6g||323 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 31.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.7g|
|Cholesterol 1082.1mg||333 %|
|Sodium 170.6mg||6 %|
|Potassium 973.6mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.3g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 9.3g|
|Protein 17.9g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1094
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!