1. Crush ginger and garlic in a large resealable plastic bag with the flatside of a meat mallet
2. Add sparkling water, brown sugar, cilantro, soy sauce, pepper and steak
3. Marinate 30 minutes
4. Preheat grill to high
5. Combine blue cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, milk, lemon, saltand pepper in a bowl. Chill until ready to use
6. Grill steak 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from grill andlet rest 5 minutes
7. Slice against the grain.
8. Assemble sandwiches with lettuce, steak strips, and blue cheese sauce onthe bottoms of the rolls, then replace tops
Nutrition (calculated from recipe ingredients)---------------------------------------------- Calories: 783 Calories From Fat: 273 Total Fat: 30.5g Cholesterol: 106.7mg Sodium: 924.3mg Potassium: 920.4mg Carbohydrates: 65g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 24.2g Protein: 59.1g
Recipe Source: Cuisine at Home - February 2008
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (367g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 179 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.9g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 39.9mg||12 %|
|Sodium 964mg||33 %|
|Potassium 886.9mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 110.8g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 106.8g|
|Protein 30.8g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 737
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!