1. Crush the graham cracker squares in a food processor or place in a gallon size bag and roll with a rolling pin.
2. Add sugar and butter and mix into the crushed graham cracker.
3. Press 1 tablespoon graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a cupcake liner. I put 1 T in and then pressed down with 1/4 cup measuring cup. You have the option to bake this at 350 degrees for 8 minutes so that it can harden. I skipped this part and it turned out great!
4. In a sperate bowl, mix together egg whites, condensed milk, lime juice, lime zest, and greek yogurt. Mix well.
5. Fill the cupcakes about 3/4 of the way full with the mixture. Bake for 12-15 minutes and cool.
6. Top with whip cream and garnish with lime if desired. Store in the refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 serving (43g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 77.5mg||3 %|
|Potassium 45.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.8g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 18.4g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 88
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.