1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Unfold pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut into 16 (2-inch) squares, using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife. Prick squares all over with a fork. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake 7 minutes. Flatten squares with back of a spatula. Bake until golden brown, 5 to 8 minutes more.
4. Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring, until mushrooms are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in pepper.
5. Divide mushroom mixture evenly among pastry squares. Top with goat cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (61g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 149 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.6g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 11.4mg||4 %|
|Sodium 268.6mg||9 %|
|Potassium 49.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 14.1g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 219
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!