1. Melt butter
2. Add Oreo crumbs and melted butter; mix well
**Make Oreos into crumbs by placing them in a food processor or a snack bag and crushing them.
3. Spray the bottom of the cupcake pan and then put in 2 tablespoons of Oreo crust into the cupcake pan.
Use the bottom of a cup or circular flat bottom to press down until the Oreo crust is flat.
Bake the crust only on 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes (Depends on how quick your oven bakes).
***After removing it from the oven, use the cup to press down on the Oreo crust again to ensure it is flat.
1. Mix softened cream cheese in a bowl.
2. Add 2 packs All-In-One Vanilla Flavor Mix
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Add sour cream & pinch of salt and continue to blend.
5. Lightly beat each egg before putting in 1 egg into the mixture at a time (Blend well).
6. Lightly stir in 6 crumbled Oreos into the cheesecake batter.
6. Spray each cupcake cup
6. Pour batter into each cupcake holder on top of the Oreo crust. (Fill each cupcake holder until almost the top but not overflowing).
7. Place the cupcake pan into a larger outer pan of cold water so the cold water touches the outer pan but not the inner pan.
(This method will help the cheesecake to keep its form and not separate when serving.)
8. Bake on 325 for 1 hour
Once you remove it from the oven, cool down for at least 1 hour. Enjoy at room temperature .
**For Best Results- Freeze overnight for a great finish when removing from the pan.
Let unthaw 10-15 minutes before eating.
Feel free to use an extra pack of the All-In-One Flavor Mix to make cream to decorate it on top. Optional- use a piping bag for a more decorative look. Optional- use crushed Oreos to create a finished look! Make it pretty & delicious!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (74g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 107 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.9g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 9.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 257.6mg||9 %|
|Potassium 130.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.1g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 28.7g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 231
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.