1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat the cake mix, 1 cup of pumpkin, milk, oil, eggs and t tsp. pumpkin pie spice with a mixer until well blended.
3. Pour into greased and floured muffin tins - only fill these 1/4 to 1/2 way up depending on how large of cakes you want. I even used the mini muffin tins for a batch and they came out perfect!
4. Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. *Bake time will vary depending on the size of tins you use - so make sure you keep a close eye on them as I don't really remember the exact time they were in the oven. (sorry :/)
5. Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
6. Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, remaining pumpkin and spice. Mix these well. Stir in the whipped topping.
7. Start with a cake, pipe whipped topping on top, place another cake on top and pipe whipped topping again.
8. Drizzle with caramel syrup and nuts.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (135g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 326 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.2g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.2g|
|Cholesterol 64.4mg||20 %|
|Sodium 546.9mg||19 %|
|Potassium 111.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.7g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 65.6g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 608
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!