1. Place all the case ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined. If the mixture is too sticky, add more ground almonds.
2. Preheat the oven to 170C/340F.
3. Grease your cake tins and place a tablespoon of the mixture into each tin. Push it along the sides and the base until all of the tin is covered. Repeat with all 12 tins.
4. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile start making the filling. Gently fry the onion and kale until softened.
6. Whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, nutmeg and black pepper until combined, then add in the nutritional yeast, onion, kale and sundried tomatoes.
7. When the bases are ready remove for the oven and fill each of them with the filling mixture.
8. Place back into the oven and bake for a further 10-15 minutes.
9. Top with fresh dill to garnish.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (86g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 1.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 86.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 254mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 4g|
|Protein 4.7g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 78
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!