* Mix dough ingredients into a dough ball. Chill 1 hour or overnight.
* Roll dough into small balls, and press into mini quiche pan.
* Fry and crumble bacon. Saute the onion in bacon fat.
* Loosely fill each quiche with cheese, bacon and onion.
* Combine remaining ingredients.
* Pour about 1 1/2 tsp. of the egg mixture into the filled quiches.
* Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Note: To freeze quiche, bake as directed, but reduce time to 20-25 minutes.
Reheat in a 350 degree oven until warm.
Preparation Time: 55 Minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (99g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 231 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.7g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 84mg||26 %|
|Sodium 305.5mg||11 %|
|Potassium 132.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 16.2g|
|Protein 6.5g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 324
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.