1. Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease 24 piece mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook turkey bacon in a large non-stick skillet. Transfer to cutting board and coarsely chop.
3. In the same skillet, heat oil, add mushrooms and shallot and sauté until mushrooms are dry and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in baby spinach until wilted, but still bright green. Set aside to cool slightly.
4. Whisk eggs, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper until well combined.
5. Fill muffin cups about 1/2 full with egg mixture. Add cheese to each muffin cup. Top evenly with the mushroom/spinach mixture and add chopped bacon.
6. Bake until the quiches are well risen, golden brown and set, 20-25 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack. Serve warm or room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (148g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 123 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.7g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 370.3mg||114 %|
|Sodium 503.1mg||17 %|
|Potassium 306.9mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 17.8g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 204
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!