1. Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees
2. Prepare Muffin Pan with Muffin Liners
3. Divide Shredded Sweet Potato evenly between 12 muffin cups
4. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven.
5. While baking, whisk eggs, milk and spices.
6. Add spinach and 1/2 cup cheese to egg mixture.
7. Pour egg mixture on top of baked sweet potatoes.
8. Top with the rest of the shredded cheese.
9. Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until eggs are set.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (101g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 95 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.5g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 229mg||70 %|
|Sodium 191.7mg||7 %|
|Potassium 190.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 5g|
|Protein 11.2g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 162
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!