1. Beat eggs.
2. Add half and half cream, salt and nutmeg into eggs. Mix well.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
4. Roll out Basic Pie Crust for each individual mini muffin tin cups.
5. Place about 1/8 teaspoon of spinach into each muffin cavity.
6. Pour egg mixture into each mini muffin cup.
7. Bake for 15-20 mins.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (86g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 157 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.4g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 70.5mg||22 %|
|Sodium 316.3mg||11 %|
|Potassium 100.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.4g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 25.5g|
|Protein 5g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 281
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!