1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Brown the beef and season as you like
3. Using a 3-inch biscuit or cookie cutter, cut out 7 circles from each tortilla
4. Shape the tortilla rounds into cups in a mini muffin tin
5. Spoon 1/2-1 Tbsp. beef into tortillas.
6. Top with cheese and bake for 8-10mins or until the tortillas begin to brown slightly.
7. Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomato, avocado, olives, and sour cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (16g)|
|Recipe Makes: 48 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 19 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.1g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 8mg||2 %|
|Sodium 29.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 36.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.2g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 29
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!