1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Open the can of pizza sauce, empty the sauce from the can, and rinse the can out.
2. Using the cut edge of the pizza sauce can, cut four rounds from each tortilla. Press each round into a lightly-greased muffin tin.
3. Place a tablespoon of Muir Glen pizza sauce into the center of each tortilla round.
4. Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce on each tortilla round.
5. Top each pizza with mini pepperoni rounds.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Remove and cool before using a fork to transfer mini pizzas from muffin tin to a serving plate.
7. Serve and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (85g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 79 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 19.5mg||6 %|
|Sodium 450.3mg||16 %|
|Potassium 199.8mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 16.4g|
|Protein 7.8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 185
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!