1. Place the butter, golden syrup and milk in a large mixing bowl and set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until the butter has melted.
2. Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the melted chocolate and crushed biscuits mixing well. Stir in the raisins, cherries and nuts and mix well to combine.
3. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until the mixture is firm.
4. Shape tablespoons of the mixture into small log shapes. With some of the shapes add on a small round of mixture to the side, to form a branch effect. Repeat this process until all the mixture has been used. Cover and chill while the buttercream is made.
5. To make the buttercream beat the butter until it is soft and smooth. Gradually beat in the icing sugar with the cocoa powder and water. Mix until creamy and light in texture.
6. Spread the buttercream evenly over the mini yule logs to completely cover, shape and mark lines with a fork. Place on the fondant icing, holly leaves and berries, dust lightly with icing sugar and place into petit four cases to serve. NOTES : Delicious Miniature Yule Logs, very appealing to all ages!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (31g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0.3mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!